Call for Abstract
9th Global Neuroscience Conference, will be organized around the theme “Neuroscience Across the Lifespan, Amelioration of Neuroscience”
Neuroscience 2016 is comprised of 21 tracks and 182 sessions designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issues in Neuroscience 2016.
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks. All related abstracts are accepted.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Neurological disorder is a disorder of nervous system in which structural, electrical or biochemical abnormalities in in the brain, spinal, and other nerves. These leads to various symptoms muscle weakness, seizures, paralysis, confusion, etc. Recent advancements in neurological disorders are using miRNA in neurological disorders like Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, autism etc., and PCSK9 antibodies in cerebrovascular diseases.
Over 1 billion people are suffering from neurological disorders. And there are 6.8 million people are dying every year all over world as a result of neurological. As per Global statistics show that 62 million from cerebrovascular disease, 50 million people suffer from epilepsy, 326 million from migraine, and 24 million from Alzheimer disease and other dementias.
The global cost of mental health conditions alone was estimated at US$ 2.5 trillion, with a projected increase to over US$6 trillion in 2030. In Europe, the cost of all brain disorders was estimated at €798 billion in 2010. In America, neurological illnesses and mental disorders cost the US more than $760 billion a year.
- Track 1-1Neurological disorders
- Track 1-2Neuro-developmental disorders
- Track 1-3Pediatric Neurological Disorders
- Track 1-4Dural Arteriovenous Fistulae
- Track 1-5Post-Herpetic Neuralgia
- Track 1-6Stroke
- Track 1-7Recent treatments for Neurological Disorders
- Track 1-8Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
Cognitive neuroscience is a scientific study of neural mechanism underlying cognition. It is a branch of both neuroscience and psychology with a theory of cognition science.
Cognitive neuroscience had a background support in neurobiology, physics, experimental psychology, neurology, mathematics. The main aspect cognitive neuroscience is psychopathology clinical study in cognitive deficits patient.
Cognitive neuroscience main theory is pscychometrics. Recent advancements are treatment to traumatic brain injury patients with advance cognitive neuroscience and Toddler’s dysregulated fear etc.
- Track 2-1Psychophysical experiments
- Track 2-2Cognitive Neuro-psycology
- Track 2-3Developmental cognitive neuroscience
- Track 2-4Functional neuro-imaging
- Track 2-5Cognitive genomics
- Track 2-6Molecular and cellular cognition
- Track 2-7Neuro-linguistics
- Track 2-8Social neuroscience
- Track 2-9Systems neuroscience
Neurobiology of CNS:
Neurobiology is study of cell in nervous system and, organization of cell into functional circuits which process information and mediate behavior.it is sub disciplinary of neuroscience and biology.
Human brain consists of hundred billions of neurons which receive, propagate and transmit electrochemical impulse. Neurobiology study about neurons in CNS which are differ in morphology and function.
Recent advancements in neurobiology are tuberous sclerosis and functional anatomical study on unipolar depression.
- Track 3-1Central Nervous System
- Track 3-2CNS Pharmacology
- Track 3-3Biomarkers and its role on CNS
- Track 3-4Morphology and functions
- Track 3-5Neural coding
- Track 3-6Neural modulation
- Track 3-7Synaptic and circuit dynamics
- Track 3-8Clinical Trails on CNS
Clinical neurosurgery is a medical or surgical specialization that treats disorders and diseases in brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerve system and cerebrovascular system. There are different methods of neurosurgery like microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, conventional open surgery, endovascular surgery and neurosurgery of the spine. Advance techniques are BS-Deep Brain stimulation and treatment of Giant Aneurysms.
- Track 4-1Vascular neuro-surgery
- Track 4-2Geriatric neuro-surgery
- Track 4-3Epilepsy surgery
- Track 4-4Stereotactic neuro-surgery
- Track 4-5Pediatric neuro-surgery
- Track 4-6Neuropsychiatric surgery
- Track 4-7Spinal neuro-surgery
- Track 4-8Skull base surgery
- Track 4-9Oncological neuro-surgery
- Track 4-10Functional neuro-surgery
- Track 4-11Endovascular neuro-surgery
- Track 4-12Latest advancements in Neuro-surgery
Neuro-oncology is the study of spinal cord neoplasms and brain, many of which are life-threatening and very dangerous example glioma, glioblastoma multiforme, astrocytoma, and brain stem tumors etc. Among the malignant brain cancers, glioblastoma multiforme, gliomas of the pons and brainstem, and high-grade or highly anaplastic astrocytoma are among the worst. In such a case, treatments used the specific type of malignant brain neoplasm and immune function. Surgery may be curative in some cases, but malignant brain cancers turn to regenerate and appear from remission easily, notably highly malignant cases. In such a case, the target is to excise as much of the tumor cells without endangering integral functions or other important cognitive abilities.
Recent advancements in neuro-oncology are MiR-138 exerts anti-glioma efficacy by targeting immune checkpoints and Psychosocial advances in neuro-oncology.
- Track 5-1Metastatic Cancer
- Track 5-2Tumour Heterogeneity
- Track 5-3Radiation Oncology
- Track 5-4Pain Management in Neuro-oncology
- Track 5-5Glioblastoma
- Track 5-6Diagnosis and case study in Neuro-oncology
- Track 5-7Brain and Spinal Cord tumours
- Track 5-8Angiogenesis in Neuro-oncology
- Track 5-9Pediatric Neuro-oncology
- Track 5-10Psychosocial Advances in Neuro-oncology
Neurodegenerative disease is a defined status for a range of conditions which mostly affect the neurons in the human brain. Neurons are the connecting blocks of the nervous system which incorporates the brain and spinal cord. Neurons can’t reproduce or replace themselves, so when they damaged or die they cannot be replaced by the body. Neurodegenerative diseases are unalterable and exhausting conditions that result in increasing degeneration and death of nerve cells. This causes problems with movement called as ataxias or mental functioning called dementias.Recent advancements in neurodegenerative disorders is Molecular Diagnostics in the Early Detection of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease and etc.
- Track 6-1Friedreich ataxia
- Track 6-2 Alzheimers disease
- Track 6-3Parkinsons disease
- Track 6-4Huntingtons disease
- Track 6-5Prion disease
- Track 6-6Toxic encephalopathy
- Track 6-7Spinocerebellar ataxia
- Track 6-8Motor neurone diseases
- Track 6-9Spinal muscular atrophy
- Track 7-1central and peripheral nervous system
- Track 7-2Clinical neuro-physiology
- Track 7-3Neurostimulation
- Track 7-4Neuro-physiological monitoring
- Track 7-5Novel diagnostic neuro-physiological methods
- Track 7-6Electroencephalography,Electromyography
Neuro-genetics is a wing of genetics that studies the impact of genes on the structure and function of the nervous system. Neuro-genetics pertain to genes that regulate our individuality, as well as dysfunctions and disease, examination of normal and disordered genes in the nervous system requires added knowledge and thoughtful consideration. There are two aspects of neuro-genetics,
1) Identification of genetic basis for diseases and pathologies of nervous system and brain.
2) Identification of the genes correlated with positive personalities traits and abilities like intellect, athletic abilities etc., and negative traits like aggression, violence etc.
Recent advancements in neuro-genetics is Chain immune cell are used to clear Alzheimer’ s disease
- Track 8-1Genetic Mutation
- Track 8-2Behavioral Neuro-genetics
- Track 8-3Biomarkers used in Neuro-genetics
- Track 8-4Biochemical genetics
- Track 8-5Recent developments of neuro-genetics
- Track 8-6Current treatment for neuro-genetic disorders
- Track 8-7Advance therapies for genetic disorders
Neurochemistry is the precise study of neurochemicals including neurotransmitters and other molecules that influencing function of neurons. Neuro chemistry is the union of all chemical messaging that takes place in the brain, which allows it to carry out its daily activities like generating movement, ability to listen, think and speak and to regulate the body systems. Many neurological conditions, like movement disorders, depression and Parkinson disease, are associated with imbalances of reliable neurotransmitters in the brain. Neuro chemistry related disorders can be treated, allowing many people to overcome their social difficulty.
Recent advancement in neurochemistry Novel combination of Ion channels inhibitor in treatment of Neurotrauma.
- Track 9-1Neuropeptides- β-endorphinand cholecystokinin
- Track 9-2Cholinergic and aminoacidergic Neurotrasmitters
- Track 9-3Monoaminergic and Purinergic Neurotransmitters
- Track 9-4Chromaffin Granules- catecholamines and Epinephrine
- Track 9-5Molecular, Cellular and Medical Aspects
- Track 9-6Advancements in Neuro-chemistry
- Track 10-1Molecular and cellular data
- Track 10-2Data from organs and systems
- Track 10-3Neuro-informatics Portal Pilot
- Track 10-4Neuronal Time Series Analysis
- Track 10-5The Blue Brain Project
- Track 10-6Modern informatics helps in understanding brain diseases
- Track 10-7Neuro-informatics and Computational Neuroscience
- Track 10-8Neural engineering data
Neuro-immunology is a unification of neuroscience and Immunology, the study of the nervous system and the study of the immune system respectively. Neuro-immunologist goal in understanding interaction between immunology and neuroscience during development, homeostasis and response to injury. A long term goal of neuro-immunology which is rapidly developing research field helps in further understanding of pathology for certain neurological diseases, in which there is no clear etiology. In doing so, neuro-immunology endows to development of new pharmacological regimen for several neurological conditions. Many types of interactions involve both immune and nervous systems including, malfunction of either or both systems that leads to disorders, and the chemical, environmental and physical stressors that affect the two systems on a regular bases but not restricted to the physiological functioning of the two systems in both disease and health.
- Track 11-1Clinical Neuro-immunology and disorders
- Track 11-2Neuro-immunogenetics
- Track 11-3Neuro-immunology test
- Track 11-4Neuro developmental Disorders
- Track 11-5Neuroimmunological Infectious diseases
- Track 11-6Guillain-Barre syndrome & other autoimmune neuropathies
- Track 11-7Neuro-Immune Interaction and adverse affects
- Track 11-8Antibody-mediated disorders
- Track 11-9Psychoneuroimmunology
- Track 11-10Neuro immunogenetics
- Track 11-11Neuro-inflammation and Inflammatory myopathies
Neuro-ophthalmology is the division of Ophthalmology that deals with diseases of the nervous system that affect vision, control of eye movements, or pupillary reflexes. Any neuro-ophthalmology disease lies under diseases affecting optic nerve or diseases affecting eye movement. Recent advancement is Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy infection in point of neuro-ophthamology.
- Track 12-1A Novel Diagnostic tools in Neuro-ophthalmology
- Track 12-2Color Vision Deficits in Multiple Sclerosis
- Track 12-3Optic nerve disorder
- Track 12-4Ophthalmic diseases
- Track 12-5Lid and Lacrimal Reconstruction
- Track 12-6Optic Neuritis After Refractive Surgery
- Track 12-7Optic neuropathy
Neuropharmacology is the survey of how drugs interact with cellular function in the nervous system, and the neural mechanisms by which they influence behavior. The studies are much concern with the interactions of neuropeptides, neurotransmitters, neuromodulators, enzymes, neuro hormones, ion channels second messengers, receptor proteins and co-transporters in the peripheral and central nervous systems. Innovative studies are made to execute developments in drugs to treat wide diverse neurological disorders including neurodegenerative diseases known to be Parkinson's disease Alzheimer’s disease, psychological disorders, addiction, pain and many others.
Recent advancements in neuropharmacology are Structural base designing of drugs for neurological drugs. Common antidepressant changes brain differently in depressed and non-depressed person.
- Track 13-1Neuro-immune Pharmacology
- Track 13-2Molecular Neuro-pharmacology
- Track 13-3Clinical Neuro-pharmacology
- Track 13-4Psycho-pharmacology
- Track 13-5Behavioral Neuro-pharmacology
- Track 13-6Chemical Neurotransmitters
- Track 13-7Cosmetic Neuro-pharmacology
- Track 13-8Recent Drug Development
- Track 13-9Psychopharmaceuticals
Neuro Toxicology is the study of toxic substances on human nervous system. The interaction of toxins with neurons, associated immune and some other developmental systems are studied in this branch of science. Neurotoxins are the natural or artificially occurring compounds that affect the nervous system in an adverse manner. The major neurotoxins are tetrodotoxin, ethanol, nitric oxide, tetanus toxin etc. The mode of exposure of neurotoxins can be through many ways such as through pesticides, food contamination, exposure to heavy metals, radiations etc. Neurotoxin causes the destruction of neurons and damages the brain. It is also found that neurotoxicity serves as one of the major reasons for vast array of neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's disease.
Recent advancement is Methamphetamine Neurotoxicity Mechanisms and Its Molecular Pathophysiology.
- Track 14-1Neuro-imaging techniques in detection of Clinical neuro-toxicity
- Track 14-2Behavioral Neuro-toxicity testing
- Track 14-3Neuro-toxicological epidemiology
- Track 14-4Exposured and risk assessment on neuro-toxicity
- Track 14-5Neuro-toxins and its effects
- Track 14-6Latest Therapies use in Neuro-toxicity
Neuro-psychiatry and Behavioral Neuroscience:
Neuro-psychiatry is the unified study of psychiatric and neurologic disorders which deals with mental disorders, originated from an identifiable brain malfunction. Neuro-psychiatrist work alongside with other Neuroscience clinicians, such as neurosurgeon and neurologist, in order to serve comprehensive care of patients with multi-disciplinary neuro-psychiatric conditions like addictions, Mood disorders, Psychosis, Neurotic disorders, Childhood and development Eating disorders and Sleep disorders, and multi-disciplinary setups. Recent advances is Modeling neuropsychiatric spectra
- Track 15-1Schizophrenia: Behavioral Disorder
- Track 15-2Neuro-psychaitry- past, present and future aspirations
- Track 15-3Challenges in tourettes syndrome
- Track 15-4Movement disorders and Social cognition
- Track 15-5Auditory hallucination
- Track 15-6Visual hallucination
- Track 15-7Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Track 15-8Depression
- Track 15-9Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Track 15-10Bipolar Disorder
- Track 15-11Anxiety
Nursing and Neuroscience:
Neurology is the enclosure of medical research and practices that devoirs disorders and issues of the nervous system, including the brain. Doctors specialized in diagnosing patients and their problems whereas neurology nurses are one who trained to aid these doctors in the treatment of patients with neurological issues. Neurology nurse deals with giving both post-operative care and immediate care. Various conditions Like Parkinson’s disease, brain tumors, encephalitis, multiple sclerosis and meningitis, as well as those who have suffered from trauma, such as stroke victims and those who have had spinal or brain injuries.
- Track 16-1Ethical Considerations in Neuro-science Nursing
- Track 16-2Pre operative care for neuro-surgery
- Track 16-3Post operative care
- Track 16-4Rehabilitation nursing
- Track 16-5Psychiatric nursing
- Track 16-6Affective neuro-science
Neurocritical Care is to disseminate new knowledge on all aspects of acute neurological care. It is directed towards neurologists, neurosurgeons, emergency physicians, neuro-intensivists, anesthesiologists, and critical care nurses treating patients with chronic neurologic disorders. These are conditions that may evolve rapidly and should need immediate surgical intervention or medical. Neurocritical Care provides a comprehensive overview of current developments in intensive care neurology, neuroanesthesia, and neurosurgery, and information about new therapeutic avenues and technological innovations.
- Track 17-1Intracerebral haemorrhage
- Track 17-2Traumatic brain injury
- Track 17-3Acute spine injury
- Track 17-4Seizures (prolonged or continuous)
- Track 17-5Severe or deteriorating demyelinating illness
- Track 17-6Meningitis
- Track 17-7Encephalitis
- Track 17-8Spinal infection
- Track 17-9Neuro-muscular disorders
- Track 17-10Hydrocephalus
- Track 17-11Encephalopathy
- Track 17-12Subdural haemorrhage
- Track 17-13Intra-ventricular haemorrhage diseases
- Track 17-14Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Track 17-15Acute ischemic stroke
- Track 17-16Intracranial or subarachnoid haemorrhage
- Track 17-17Cerebral aneurysm
- Track 17-18Cerebrovascular malformations
- Track 17-19Coma
- Track 17-20Autonomic instability
- Track 18-1Advancements in Stem cells treatment
- Track 18-2Nerve injury and repair
- Track 18-3Cell and gene based approach
- Track 18-4Neuro interventions
- Track 18-5Molecular Mechanisms
- Track 18-65-HT, Serotonin in Levodopa therapy
- Track 18-7Recent Advancements in Anxiety Disorder
- Track 18-8Inflammation Mediators and Stroke
- Track 18-9Neuro-trophic Factor for Pain
- Track 19-1Neural Implantation
- Track 19-2Neuroethics
- Track 19-3Neural stem cell therapy
- Track 19-4Brain-Computer Interface
- Track 19-5Translational Neuroscience
- Track 21-1Peripheral neuropathy
- Track 21-2Cranial neuropathy
- Track 21-3Diabetic neuropathy
- Track 21-4Familial amyloid neuropathies
- Track 21-5Giant axonal neuropathy
- Track 21-6Polyneuropathy
- Track 21-7Organophosphate-induced delayed neuropathy
- Track 21-8Neuropathy, ataxia, and retinitis pigmentosa